In western society it is whispered about, made fun of
but never just discussed in earnest. This culture is reared on the perpetuation
of the menstrual taboo. Now there are pills that seek to stop the monthly cycle
altogether and women ignorant of the long term health repercussions flock
in droves to their obgyn " oh please remove this red menace from my life"
Let me just state for the record that I have killed that part of my psyche
that wishes to hide and be shameful of my natural cyclical process. I read a theory that
postulates that the reason men ignite wars is to make up for the blood that they do
not naturally shed and are therefore compensating by spilling the blood of the wounded.
I do not believe in honoring and fostering men's menstrual taboo.
I need to be worshiped 365 days of the year *especially* when I am bleeding.
when I bleed I feel more in touch with the Goddess, the moon and the ocean's tides.
There is no shame in my cycle and if you plan on being a sub or slave of mine
your shame will not be honored,catered to or accepted.
Now if you are an evolved male or female reading this blog or wish to educate yourself
more in regards to this natural event that is so often shunned a most excellent website
to visit is www.mum.org

No comments:
Post a Comment