
MMmm I love my barbie shoes......
I made my dutchboy (more on him in future posts) buy them for me.
My Barbie shoes are a most perfect hot pink
not a demure pale cooing sweet kitty pink
but a glorious shocking vibrant sex kitten pink
When I first saw them online in that color I internally squealed
and thought I soo want these Barbie would own these.
They are traditional stilettos with a classic closed
pointy toe and 5 inch heel that make my size 6 1/2 feet arch
in a most unatural fashion. When they arrived at my door in a floral box each pump
individually housed in its own little cloth bag
I wasted no time slipping my pretty brown feet into the pink pumps.
I squealed with delight when they gripped my feet in a most perfect manner.
Wearing my barbie shoes cause the spine to curve, the bust to jut and a most seductive
sway when I step. When I wear them I instantly want to trample.
In my barbie shoes I seek to crush men's egos,hopes,and
worthless ball sacks. The thing about these shoes
is that they will look even hotter in someone's mouth!
The pale pink of the oral cavity juxtaposed with the vibrant pink
of the shoe. I so intend on doing a photo shoot
in the not too distant future wearing my barbie shoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment