Sell your soul to me now, (The button is the contract,the veritable Devil's pact)
Friday, January 11, 2008
Devil's Advocate
What a wonderfully wicked Witch I am....As you may or may not but totally should know I am a Witch, albeit not your sweet as pie hippy dippy Wiccan type (No offense Wiccans, Ive been down that path and it wasnt for me)I have practiced magick in some form or another since the age of 14. I am a Lady of the Left Hand Path (I really should have that inked on me on the left side of course!), A satanic witch, A Black Magick Barbie. Being the wicked witch that I am of course I want to take this to the next level and get people to sign over their souls to me. As it stands I have always been enamored of the idea of the Faustian pact, the idea of trading in your soul for promised delights at the devil's expense,A few of my favorite movies and books are about this very subject: Angel Heart and Rosemary's Baby. I even have a roomate named Faust(that is just so befitting , you have no idea!!) I have been a devil's advocate since my late teens, schooling the misconceiving general public about satanism in its various forms and diabolism. How could I not want to retrieve people's souls for my own selfish reasons. It is a deliciously diabolical idea. I should make all my subs sell me their souls!!!
Sell your soul to me now, (The button is the contract,the veritable Devil's pact)
Sell your soul to me now, (The button is the contract,the veritable Devil's pact)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment