Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Charity work

Attention all you groveling and would be groveling subs,
Im not a charity worker, so if you are poor and have nothing to offer
me then look elsewhere for that mistress that is going to devote her time to you for nothing. If I had a kitten for every loser jack off that expects me to train and/or discipline him for free Id be a pound! Yes I require payment in the form of financial tributes and/or gifts, preferably both!! I dont want to hear your sob stories of how you cant pay. I am seeking subs whose duty it is to make this Princess' life more easier. So if you want to take me on as a mistress perhaps I will have you pay a bill or two or send me gifts. What good are you to me if you cant even afford to buy me the shoes you are to be worshiping!?! So before you waste me time messaging me and/or emailing me ask yourself this: Can I afford it? and if the answer is a resounding no then we've nothing to talk about.

No comments: