I enjoy control. I also enjoy tease and denial. When you look at the two factors together
its not a suprise that I would get a massive thrill from male chastity. To control a man's ability to release, or even his ability to touch his penis sans material interference(A chastity device),you control him.The vast majority of men are rather simple creatures obviously ruled by their baser erotic drives.As a more evolved example of an alpha female with an ability to harness,manipulate and utilize my baser erotic drives to control those of a lesser sexually evolved nature. Men are ruled by their genitals for the most part(even an omega male) and to deny that aspect of their living gives them ample time to recognize what is more important, which is the pleasure of his Mistress. I am a keyholding mistress, which means that there is a sub out there who is currently bound to me by his cb3000 device.I have a tendency to rename my subs as I see fit and I call this sub dutchboy because he is Dutch,has a most precious dutch accent,and knows his place(which is of course beneath me) I have *both keys* (yes the cb300 comes with 2 keys and I have both!)on a white gold necklace that I made him buy, the keys were gold initially but I am so not into yellow gold and demanded that he find a 16 inch white gold necklace and silver keys(I know what I like and will accept no substitutions)For me to possess those keys means that he is somewhere not being able to touch himself intimately and I am the reason why since I hold the keys.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment